jueves, 3 de enero de 2019

How was my experience here?

First of all, I had never written a blog in my life, at first it was difficult for me to choose the color, the title, the type of image I wanted to give the public with my blog, but finally I decided to make it relaxing for the reader and put a sunset on the beach next to a blue whale.



My writing skills feel that they have improved in something, like for example lengthening me more with the subjects, which I try to always go to the central point.  Although I'm not very good at writing (personally), this helped me a lot in terms of learning a little more to structure English, which is quite difficult because I always "Chilenizo" the english, several people would recommend blogs to improve.



In the future if I continue creating blogs I would like to put topics like paranormal things like: UFOs, ghost stories or haunted houses, fantastic creatures, among others, or stories to amuse whoever reads it, especially cats, cats get me more than one smile, and add memes of them that are also very funny.  It was a pleasure to write blogs while it lasted and I hope someday to pick it up again.

3 comentarios:

  1. jsjsjsjsjsjs excellent themes! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the UFO story could be very interesting, in fact I'll wait for this story :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the creation of the blog was the complicated! I didn't know what colors to put on my blog to make it attractive hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

How was my experience here?

First of all, I had never written a blog in my life, at first it was difficult for me to choose the color, the title, the type of image I wa...