jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2018

The magic of travel

The best trip I had must have been to Quintero, where the beaches looked like the Caribbean, with a little beautiful forest, on that trip I was with my grandparents, plus my family and in one of those days I saw a sign that said about the "moon party", a hippie celebration on the beach, that experience was beautiful, see the beach with a candle path, the moon and a beautiful tradition was unforgettable I wish I could see something like that again.
Resultado de imagen para playa los enamorados quintero
travel is a beautiful experience, if you are invited to travel just go, relax and enjoy the good times, leave the cell phone on one side and photograph every second you live in your mind.

5 comentarios:

  1. there is nothing richer than a nice day at the beach where one can be calm and what better than to get to a party where you can meet something typical of that area

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The first time I traveled to Quintero, I was almost dragged by a wave. That memory was recorded in my memory forever.
    P.D: I know that beach !!!! I love!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Quintero is a very quiet place, I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The picture is absolutely beautiful, the colors of the water are amazing, only looking it I can see why you love that place!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh Quintero is beautiful! I was lucky to know the beach of lovers

    ResponderEliminar

How was my experience here?

First of all, I had never written a blog in my life, at first it was difficult for me to choose the color, the title, the type of image I wa...