miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2018

A little of my

Hello c:

My name is Allison, I was born in 1999 a two of August in the morning.

First of all, in my family this my mother, she is very energetic and kind, my father, he is friendly and likes cars, my younger brother is very rare, me and my pets.










One of my pets, Diana.


In the kindergarten I was very talkative, the teacher took me out of the classroom, and I knew everyone, but nowadays I am a very calm student.













Me and my cousins.



I love draw, play with my pets and see the sky, but is very funny play with my cousins.




I would not be anything without those I love.


7 comentarios:

  1. Hello, I was reading your post and I wanted to tell you that my father also likes cars and that I find it very bad that your teacher takes you out of the room for talking a lot ... very cute your dog diana

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you n.n, and is cool that your father also like the cars

      Eliminar
  2. Diana is very beautiful!!!!! >///<, also I am charmed with looking the sky but I do not like to draw very much.
    PD: It takes care of Satan c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Both photos are adorable! It shows that you have a very good relationship with your cousins and Diana is absolutely precious!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello! It's great how you express how much you love your family, it's very nice that you get along so well with your cousins, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your dog is so lovely!. It´s so cute that you play with your cousins!

    ResponderEliminar

How was my experience here?

First of all, I had never written a blog in my life, at first it was difficult for me to choose the color, the title, the type of image I wa...