When I was a child I like everythings but I love to make earthen cakes with my friends and catch birds, my dream job was to be a chef or veterinary because I like animals.
But in my life I like the music, draw and many things, in the high school I wanna be an engineer or physics teacher, and others things, but I don't like this when seeing the jobs, but at the end, I decided to follow my dreams and study veterinary.
In university, I meet friends from high school and at once we talk was excellent meet friends that follow the same dream, but also knew new friends a little weird, but good. Farm world is a fun place and welcoming, my experience here is enchanting, I hope it goes on like this.
The kind of work I'd like to do would be in the field or where I can calmly take care of my patients.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
How was my experience here?
First of all, I had never written a blog in my life, at first it was difficult for me to choose the color, the title, the type of image I wa...
-
Since I remember in my family is tradition have dogs, but I love dogs and between my pets four are dogs, and I have one hedgehog and also ...
-
When I was a child I like everythings but I love to make earthen cakes with my friends and catch birds, my dream job was to be a chef or vet...
-
Hello c: My name is Allison, I was born in 1999 a two of August in the morning. First of all, in my family this my mother, she is very ...
I also like field work, I love the field, it's good that you followed your dreams
ResponderEliminarthak you <3
Eliminar"Chef or veterinary because I like animals" I suppose that by that you mean you will specialize in production(? xD
ResponderEliminarI wish you all the best, and I think that you will achieve your dreams!!!
ooooooh I made earth pies, not ¨Consome¨. XD
EliminarIs "are the best"!
ResponderEliminarWrite well! Write well or I'll kill you!
truth, the dream affected me that day, thank you
Eliminar