jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2018

My pets

 Since I remember in my family is tradition have dogs, but I love dogs and between my pets four are dogs, and I have one hedgehog and also a chicken, their names are: chispita(or pita), Diana(or dianita), bola De nieve(or boli), keissy, el coso and consome. They are my precious pets.
All my dogs are given to me by my grandfather.
Pita is a little dog very crazy, when she was a puppy she climbed the armchairs.
Diana is a very lazy dog but when she has energy nobody stops her.
Bolita De nieve is the boss of dogs and is very old but still has the energy to bark and get angry, it's very annoying.
Keissy is a good girl and is very intelligent is how a teddy.
El coso is a hedgehog he sleep all day but in the night he leave of your house and run around the house, is very fast but he is also angry.
Consome, he is he, is intelligent, fast, he can fly, and is a good boy.
All my pets are special and I love them, without them the world is different and lonely.

7 comentarios:

  1. Consome for what I see plays with your other dogs, but I do play with them or is it a lonely hedgehog?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have many pets. I'm impressed. But I understand, because I have many pets too. 🐕🐓

    ResponderEliminar
  3. She lies! Her grandfather does not give her pets, she steals them from her grandfather!
    PD: I love Consome jsjsjssjsj

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the name of your pets, they are so creative! And I'm sure your life is very funny with them... you're lucky.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i really love the name of your pet consome, it is very original haha

    ResponderEliminar
  6. how cute your puppies! Without a doubt, pets are very special and without them life is a bit boring, take advantage of every madness they give you!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. a chicken! very cool! it looks like he's the dominant xD

    ResponderEliminar

How was my experience here?

First of all, I had never written a blog in my life, at first it was difficult for me to choose the color, the title, the type of image I wa...