jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

histology is AMAZING!

Why I like this subject?, I like this subject because is very interesting and see the tissue in microscopy is beautiful.
In this semester that is very difficult, the light in this place is histology in my case because is the best thing that I see apart of anatomy, but not all is a rainbow, the sleep always attacks.

The colors and the cells, and other things in this subject all is very awesome, for example, the epithelium, the bones, and you can see that is different to how you see.
 
                                                          Resultado de imagen para rainbow histology

But in somethings you can see diferent things in the histology, how a dinosaur, a heart, a memes or a pokemon.



In my short life I was seeing things very strange but see the cells in your real form is fun and sometimes is creepy see for example macrophages eating chondrocytes. 


And another subject that I like is virology. Why? because you can learn about the virus and is very important in the veterinary medicine, and know how do you fight with this, the virus are very strong, but you can fight and win this battle between this being and you.

I can see you ......XD

3 comentarios:

  1. The histology is beautiful.
    PD: Once I saw a happy neuron!!!!! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love histo! the histo memes are the best jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I love the dinosaur sign! I put the same hahaha histology rules

    ResponderEliminar

How was my experience here?

First of all, I had never written a blog in my life, at first it was difficult for me to choose the color, the title, the type of image I wa...