jueves, 18 de octubre de 2018

Without you there is not karaoke



From the begin of civility,
 the human sang, but the 
problem is that needed a 
louder voice, then centuries 
past and it was invented... 
                                                               ...THE MICROPHONE.

                                          Resultado de imagen para draw of microphone

This instrument is very simple you talk to him and BOOM!! the magic begins, the sound is louder than before, perfect for the concerts, assemblies of the president or Papa or YOU! when you speak publicly. 
Imagen relacionada

How do you use this instrument, very easy, you take this and you put in your mouth and speak or sing in this gadget. 
 
The moments when you use this is at the party with your friends, in the reunions, in the presentations and on any moments when that you speak loud in public.

This instrument I like because is very funny sing with friends and is very important for the people that speak down, my life without this is not happy
Resultado de imagen para sing with microphone karaoke


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I wanted to know if you like it for what it can do or do you also occupy it?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes I do when stay in the meeting with my friends and you?

      Eliminar
  2. I love microphone!!!! Especially when you a meets with your friends for SING!!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this is very original, microphones are lots of fun, but I hadn't thought about them as a favorite device; maybe because I'm not good at singing
    :(

    ResponderEliminar

How was my experience here?

First of all, I had never written a blog in my life, at first it was difficult for me to choose the color, the title, the type of image I wa...